In case of emergency: (top)
- If you have a fire, security or health emergency call 911 first.
- If you there is a problem with a downed power line or you smell gass call the appropriate utility company (numbers can be found below on this page).
- For non-emergency repairs contact Angela at email@example.com or 989-372-1678.
- For emergency repairs:
- Call Angela at 989-372-1678
- If you cannot reach Angela, call Chris McVety at 312.285.8044
- If you cannot reach Chris McVety, email Jeff at firstname.lastname@example.org
Turning Utilities On and Off: (top)
- Trash Removal
- City Bags
- You buy bags (5 for $8) and put them out on the
street on Tuesdays and the city takes them
- The bags can be purchased at Kroger, Meijer, and
other such stores
- You do not have to sign-up...just buy the bags
and put them on the curb on Tuesday
- City Collection
- You obtain a green bin from the city and place it
on the curb on Tuesdays
- There are strict rules about what can be recycled -
read the following link
- We reserve the right to make a decision as to whether
or not you are able to sublet to a given party. You may only do so with
written permission from us.